This Annual Ride is a 3 Day trip that you don’t want to miss!! Explore and feel the spirit of the Navajo Nation as we cruise through these beautiful Canyon lands of the Southwest, they will captivate your mind & soul.
We will visit the Indian Arts & Crafts, enjoy the Fall’s Season Foliage, Ride Utah’s Scenic Byway Hwy 12, and loop through the beautiful Zion NP. The Highlight of course is Arizona’s (North Rim) Grand Canyon NP where we will experience the spectacular views and vastness of this stunning National Park...bring your camera!! Saturday night we will enjoy Big John’s Texas BBQ & Live Band...Best Ribs I’ve ever had!! Sunday we’ll Ride through Monument Valley, Moab, back to GJ.
Thursday 9/24/20 4-7PM at GJ Harley-Davidson
- Registration Fee $25.00, Includes Ride Patch.
- Please complete personal contact/medical info form on our website email it to us, mail to Dealership, or bring it to Registration.
- 5:30 BBQ & Pre-Ride Review
WSHOG Members may bring one guest on this trip, let Sharon know your going.
Guest are welcome, space is limited call to get registered, information is listed below.
- HOG Members Check your National HOG Membership is current at your First year is FREE with purchase of a New Harley-Davidson Bike.
- HOG Members Check your Membership is current or New Riders go to to register, your first year is FREE!!
- This Ride is Restricted to 50 Riders
Lodging is on your Own, below are suggested Hotels where WSHOG Road Captains are booked at. Hotels in these areas fill up fast, especially Kanab, UT as it is their peak tourism season, So don’t wait to reserve rooms. For those Riders joining us from out town, Holiday Inn Airport & La Quinta Hotels are next to Grand Junction Harley Dealership.
After you book your hotels, please mark on the event that you are going, call us with your Name & Cell so that we can get head count for planning, thank you.
Sat - Clarion Inn, Page, AZ - Sold Out
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Lake Powell Canyon Inn
-Page Lake Powell Campground
- Daily Milage 320
Sun - Return to Grand Junction
-Daily Milage 379
Total Trip Miles: 1,087
Rider Skill Level - Intermediate
Awesome, Awesome Ride!!!
Let’s Ride and Have Fun!!!
This is a 50/50 ride, each HOG member is allowed to bring one guest. If you are interested in checking out our chapter please join us at our monthly meeting or call us to join in on a ride. We always welcome new faces.